Central Elementary School
- Central Elementary School's student population of 217 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#951 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elkader Central Junior Senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 221 students
400 1st Street Nw
Elkader, IA 52043
(563)245-1750 0.0 6-12 221
- Garnavillo Clayton Ridge Middle School Grades: 4-7 | 160 students
502 West Watson Street
Garnavillo, IA 52049
(563)964-2321 8.4 4-7 160
- Monona Mfl Marmac Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 317 students
700 S Page St.
Monona, IA 52159
(563)539-2032 13.2 PK-3 317
- Edgewood Edgewood-colesburg High School Grades: 7-12 | 240 students
403 W Union
Edgewood, IA 52042
(563)928-6412 14.6 7-12 240
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.