Central Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 369 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Central Elementary School?
369 students attend Central Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
96% of Central Elementary School students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Central Elementary School?
Central Elementary School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Central Elementary School offer ?
Central Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Central Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities