Central High School
- Central High School's student population of 339 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||339 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Central High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 525 schools in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 64/msad 64 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corinth Central Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 227 students
416 Main St
Corinth, ME 04427
(207)285-3177 0.0 6-8 227
- Corinth Morison Memorial School Grades: 3-5 | 166 students
386 Main St
Corinth, ME 04427
(207)285-3301 0.1 3-5 166
- Bradford Bradford Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 83 students
641 Main Street
Bradford, ME 04410
(207)327-1112 6.6 K-2 83
- Stetson Stetson Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 34 students
394 Village Road
Stetson, ME 04488
(207)296-2571 8.4 K-2 34
- Levant Suzanne M Smith Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 241 students
169 South Levant Road
Levant, ME 04456
(207)884-7444 10.0 PK-5 241
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.