Charlotte Valley School
- Charlotte Valley School's student population of 404 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charlotte Valley School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2626 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlotte Valley Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Schenevus Schenevus Central School Grades: PK-12 | 377 students
159 Main St
Schenevus, NY 12155
(607)638-5881 5.7 PK-12 377
- Worcester Worcester School Grades: PK-12 | 350 students
198 Main St
Worcester, NY 12197
(607)397-8785 9.7 PK-12 350
- Milford Milford Central School Grades: PK-12 | 392 students
42 W Main St
Milford, NY 13807
(607)286-3349 9.9 PK-12 392
- Oneonta Valleyview Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 280 students
40 Valleyview St
Oneonta, NY 13820
(607)433-8252 10.1 K-5 280
- Oneonta Oneonta Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 362 students
130 East St
Oneonta, NY 13820
(607)433-8262 10.6 6-8 362
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.