- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 371 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in NY)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NY Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Milford Central School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Milford Central School?
How many students attend Milford Central School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Milford Central School?
What grades does Milford Central School offer ?
What school district is Milford Central School part of?
Review Milford Central School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities