Chattahoochee Elementary School
Chattahoochee Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Chattahoochee Elementary School's student population of 173 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chattahoochee Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1713 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gadsden School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chattahoochee Florida State Hospital Grades: 9-12
1260 N Main St
Chattahoochee, FL 32324
(850)663-7246 1.3 9-12 n/a
- Sneads Sneads High School Grades: 9-12 | 416 students
8066 Old Spanish Trl
Sneads, FL 32460
(850)482-9007 5.2 9-12 416
- Sneads Sneads Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 438 students
1961 Lockey Dr
Sneads, FL 32460
(850)482-9003 6.3 PK-5 438
- Grand Ridge Grand Ridge School Grades: PK-8 | 592 students
6925 Florida St
Grand Ridge, FL 32442
(850)482-9835 10.3 PK-8 592
- Havana Gadsden County High School Grades: 9-12 | 962 students
27001 Blue Star Hwy
Havana, FL 32333
(850)662-2300 11.0 9-12 962
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.