Chesapeake Math And It South Public Charter
- Chesapeake Math And It South Public Charter's student population of 450 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||450 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chesapeake Math And It South Public Charter is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prince George's County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Upper Marlboro Melwood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 439 students
7100 Woodyard Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(301)599-2500 1.1 K-5 439
- Andrews Air Force Base Imagine Andrews Public Charter Grades: K-8 | 471 students
4701 San Antonio Blvd
Andrews Air Force Base, MD 20762
(301)350-6000 2.8 K-8 471
- Clinton Tanglewood Regional Center Grades: K-8 | 38 students
8333 Woodyard Rd
Clinton, MD 20735
(301)599-2530 2.8 K-8 38
- Suitland Benjamin D. Foulois Academy Grades: K-8 | 548 students
4601 Beauford Rd
Suitland, MD 20746
(301)817-0300 2.9 K-8 548
Nearby Homes for Sale
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.