Chippewa Elementary School
- Chippewa Elementary School's student population of 602 students has grown by 27% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 41% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||602 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chippewa Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2756 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||SACHEM CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holtsville Sagamore Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1086 students
57 Division St
Holtsville, NY 11742
(631)696-8600 0.5 6-8 1086
- Holtsville Waverly Avenue School Grades: K-5 | 598 students
1111 Waverly Ave
Holtsville, NY 11742
(631)654-8690 1.0 K-5 598
- Holbrook Nokomis School Grades: K-5 | 519 students
151 Holbrook Rd
Holbrook, NY 11741
(631)471-1840 1.2 K-5 519
- Centereach Holbrook Road School Grades: 1-5 | 330 students
170 Holbrook Ave
Centereach, NY 11720
(631)285-8560 1.5 1-5 330
- Farmingville Lynwood Avenue School Grades: K-5 | 623 students
50 Lynwood Ave
Farmingville, NY 11738
(631)696-8650 1.6 K-5 623
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.