Chollas/mead Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 546 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 45% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Chollas/mead Elementary School?
546 students attend Chollas/mead Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
82% of Chollas/mead Elementary School students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Black, 5% of students are Asian, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Chollas/mead Elementary School?
Chollas/mead Elementary School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Chollas/mead Elementary School offer ?
Chollas/mead Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
View the Chollas/mead Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Chollas/mead Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities