Citrus Cove Elementary School
- Citrus Cove Elementary School's student population of 1,083 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 76 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,083 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Citrus Cove Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#921 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Worth Franklin Academy Charter School B Grades: K-8 | 1326 students
7882 S Military Trl
Lake Worth, FL 33463
(561)767-4700 0.8 K-8 1326
- Boynton Beach Boynton Beach Community Adult
4975 Park Ridge Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)752-1213 1.4 n/a n/a
- Boynton Beach Quantum High School Grades: 9-12 | 250 students
1275 Gateway Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)293-2971 1.4 9-12 250
Academically sound school but they have done from a Parent Friendly atmosphere a couple years ago to a ANTI Parent atmosphere this year. They have implemented a new Afternoon pick up program that is a total nightmare and they decided to do this without any parent input or involvement. As a parent I am very upset. I have to deal with the extra time, extra stress and danger this new pick up procedure puts me in. The additional time waiting for me to be able to pick up my son also stresses my son out. I used to have to arrive at school about a half hour early and would park and walk to greet and hug my child when he came out and today that wait is an hour at least. We are forced to sit in idling cars, many on the main road (Lawrence) for over an hour. This is not time or cost efficient. Wonder if the school board wants to chip in for all the additional fuel we are using for this additional wait time for their idiotic new procedure Wait till some of the parents start taking the board to court over this as well as the thru traffic lane at school becoming (more parking and waiting in line) and being totally blocked. This can't be legal!
- Posted by Parent - debs2
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.