City Knoll Middle School
- City Knoll Middle School's student population of 249 students has grown by 54% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 40% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- City Knoll Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3244 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NEW YORK CITY GEOGRAPHIC DISTRICT # 2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to City Knoll Middle School is Middle School 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Middle School 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists (0.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Middle School 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Middle School 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists Grades: 6-10 | 488 students
10 E 15th St
New York, NY 10003
(212)695-9114 0.0 6-10 488
- New York P.S. 33 Chelsea Prep Grades: PK-5 | 623 students
281 9th Ave
New York, NY 10001
(212)244-6426 0.3 PK-5 623
- New York High School Of Fashion Industries Grades: 9-12 | 1679 students
225 W 24th St
New York, NY 10011
(212)255-1235 0.6 9-12 1679
- New York P.S. 11 William T Harris Grades: PK-5 | 929 students
320 W 21st St
New York, NY 10011
(212)929-1743 0.6 PK-5 929
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.