- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 72 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 1%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in IL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 10%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Clay City High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Clay City High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Clay City High School?
How many students attend Clay City High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Clay City High School?
What grades does Clay City High School offer ?
What school district is Clay City High School part of?
Review Clay City High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities