Clear Spring Elementary School
- Clear Spring Elementary School's student population of 420 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||420 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clear Spring Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#643 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Washingtion County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clear Spring Clear Spring High School Grades: 9-12 | 479 students
12630 Broadfording Rd
Clear Spring, MD 21722
(301)766-8082 0.0 9-12 479
- Clear Spring Clear Spring Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 405 students
12628 Broadfording Rd
Clear Spring, MD 21722
(301)766-8094 0.0 6-8 405
- Falling Waters Marlowe Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 292 students
9580 Williamsport Pike
Falling Waters, WV 25419
(304)274-2291 6.2 PK-2 292
- Williamsport Williamsport Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 580 students
1 S Clifton Dr
Williamsport, MD 21795
(301)766-8415 7.7 PK-5 580
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.