Clear Spring Middle School
- Clear Spring Middle School's student population of 405 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clear Spring Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#612 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Washingtion County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clear Spring Clear Spring Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 420 students
12627 Broadfording Rd
Clear Spring, MD 21722
(301)766-8074 0.0 PK-5 420
- Clear Spring Clear Spring High School Grades: 9-12 | 479 students
12630 Broadfording Rd
Clear Spring, MD 21722
(301)766-8082 0.0 9-12 479
- Falling Waters Marlowe Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 292 students
9580 Williamsport Pike
Falling Waters, WV 25419
(304)274-2291 6.3 PK-2 292
- Williamsport Williamsport Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 580 students
1 S Clifton Dr
Williamsport, MD 21795
(301)766-8415 7.7 PK-5 580
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.