Cleminson Elementary School
- Cleminson Elementary School's student population of 399 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||399 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cleminson Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||24:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||El Monte City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Rio Hondo Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 830 students
11425 Wildflower Rd.
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)575-2308 0.7 K-8 830
- El Monte Arroyo High School Grades: 9-12 | 2228 students
4921 N. Cedar Ave.
El Monte, CA 91732
(626)444-9201 0.8 9-12 2228
- Arcadia Longley Way Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 494 students
2601 Longley Way
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)821-8357 0.8 K-5 494
- El Monte Gidley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 508 students
10226 E. Lower Azusa Rd.
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)575-2323 0.9 K-8 508
- El Monte Rio Vista Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 412 students
4300 N. Esto
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)575-2310 1.1 K-6 412
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.