Cleminson Elementary School
- Cleminson Elementary School's student population of 399 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||399 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cleminson Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Cleminson Elementary School is El Monte City School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- El Monte City School District's student population of 8,709 students has decreased by 6% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $11,196 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,108 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has grown by 14% over four school years.
|School District Name||El Monte City School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||8,709||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$104 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$122 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,196||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$13,108||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Rio Hondo Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 830 students
11425 Wildflower Rd.
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)575-2308 0.7 K-8 830
- El Monte Arroyo High School Grades: 9-12 | 2228 students
4921 N. Cedar Ave.
El Monte, CA 91732
(626)444-9201 0.8 9-12 2228
- Arcadia Longley Way Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 494 students
2601 Longley Way
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)821-8357 0.8 K-5 494
- El Monte Gidley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 508 students
10226 E. Lower Azusa Rd.
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)575-2323 0.9 K-8 508
- El Monte Rio Vista Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 412 students
4300 N. Esto
El Monte, CA 91731
(626)575-2310 1.1 K-6 412
September 17, 2018
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
August 29, 2018
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
August 28, 2018
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.