- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 5 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 5:1
- Minority Enrollment: 60%
- Math Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 1% in MT)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≥50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 67% MT state average), while ≥50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 84% MT state average).
How many students attend Cleveland School?
5 students attend Cleveland School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
60% of Cleveland School students are Two or more races, and 40% of students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cleveland School?
Cleveland School has a student ration of 5:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Cleveland School offer ?
Cleveland School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
Review Cleveland School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities