Cleveland Elementary School District
- For the 2021 school year, there is 1 public school in Cleveland Elementary School District, serving 4 students. Cleveland Elementary School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Montana.
- public school in Cleveland Elementary School District have a diversity score of 0.51, which is more than the Montana public school average of 0.37.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Montana public school average of 21% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the Montana public school average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Cleveland Elementary School District|
|School District Phone Number||(406) 357-2018|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MT)|
|# of Schools||1 School||824 Schools|
|# of Students||4 Students||147,122 Students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher||10,494 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||14:1|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (09-10)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (09-10)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 Students||16,705 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||1,123 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a||6,836 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a||1,264 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2 Students||115,493 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||335 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a||5,365 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||943|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||11,711|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||11,414|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1||11,153|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||1||11,569|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||1||11,982|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1||11,729|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||11,819|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||11,250|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||11,233|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||11,309|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||10,939|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||10,392|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||9,679|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017||This School District||This State (MT)|
|Total Revenue||$144,000||$2 MM|
Cleveland Elementary School District Public Schools (2021)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Cleveland SchoolHighway 240 (25 Mile, South Of
Chinook, MT 59523
Grades: PK-8 | 4 students
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.