Clover Flat Elementary School
- Clover Flat Elementary School's student population of 116 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clover Flat Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2238 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mountain Empire Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campo Campo High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 17 students
31360 Highway 94
Campo, CA 91906
(619)478-2735 10.8 9-12 17
- Campo Campo Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 438 students
1654 Buckman Springs Rd.
Campo, CA 91906
(619)478-5583 11.2 K-8 438
- Pine Valley Cottonwood Community Day Grades: 7-12 | 6 students
3291 Buckman Springs Rd.
Pine Valley, CA 91962
(619)473-9022 12.4 7-12 6
- Potrero Potrero Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 322 students
24875 Potrero Valley Rd.
Potrero, CA 91963
(619)478-5930 18.9 K-8 322
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.