Clyde High School
- The student population of 644 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||644 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.23 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Clyde-green Springs Exempted Village School District's student population of 2,202 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 88% has decreased from 98% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,303 in this district is less than the state average of $12,967. The district revenue/student has declined by 33% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,196 is less than the state average of $11,785. The district spending/student has declined by 15% over four years.
|School District Name||Clyde-green Springs Exempted Village School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||2,202||899|
|District Total Revenue||$25 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$23 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,303||$12,967|
|District Spending / Student||$10,196||$11,785|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClydeClyde Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-3 | 492 students
821 S Main St
Clyde, OH 43410
- ClydeMcpherson Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 550 students
4230 Limerick Rd
Clyde, OH 43410
- BellevueBellevue Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 914 students
1150 Castalia St
Bellevue, OH 44811
- Green SpringsGreen Springs Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 516 students
420 N Broadway St
Green Springs, OH 44836
- FremontAtkinson Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 318 students
1100 Delaware Ave
Fremont, OH 43420
September 19, 2017
Though many students move straight into college after high school, there is some benefit to taking a "gap year". Keep reading to learn what a gap year is and how it might benefit you.
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.