Clyde High School
Clyde High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Clyde High School's student population of 713 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||713 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clyde High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1724 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clyde-Green Springs Exempted Village School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clyde Clyde Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 459 students
821 S Main St
Clyde, OH 43410
(419)547-9868 0.5 PK-3 459
- Clyde Mcpherson Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 508 students
4230 Limerick Rd
Clyde, OH 43410
(419)547-9150 0.9 6-8 508
- Bellevue Bellevue Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 910 students
1150 Castalia St
Bellevue, OH 44811
(419)484-5050 2.4 PK-5 910
- Green Springs Green Springs Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 532 students
420 N Broadway St
Green Springs, OH 44836
(419)639-2902 4.1 K-5 532
- Fremont Atkinson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 269 students
1100 Delaware Ave
Fremont, OH 43420
(419)332-5361 6.8 PK-5 269
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.