Cole Co. R-i Middle School
Cole Co. R-i Middle School serves 149 students in grades 6-8.
Cole Co. R-i Middle School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Missouri for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 55-59% (which is higher than the Missouri state average of 42%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 50-54% (which is higher than the Missouri state average of 49%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is lower than the Missouri state level of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Asian and American Indian), which is lower than the Missouri state average of 30% (majority Black).
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 149 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Cole Co. R-i Middle School's student population of 149 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Cole Co. R-i Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,091 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Cole Co. R-i Middle School is 0.10, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.49. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (MO)
Overall Testing Rank
#510 out of 2091 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Review Cole Co. R-i Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.
June 24, 2022School Safety: Shootings
Teachers and parents must be prepared for anything that impacts the safety of our young people.