- The student population of 426 students has declined by 11% over five years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||426 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.07 is less than the state average of 0.15. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Jaffrey-rindge Coop School District's student population of 1,455 students has decreased by 7% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 96% has increased from 81% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,433 in this district is less than the state average of $25,952. The district revenue/student has grown by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,851 is less than the state average of $25,274. The district spending/student has grown by 6% over four years.
|School District Name||Jaffrey-rindge Coop School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,455||434|
|District Total Revenue||$24 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$23 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,433||$25,952|
|District Spending / Student||$14,851||$25,274|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JaffreyJaffrey-rindge Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 301 students
1 Conant Way
Jaffrey, NH 03452
JaffreyJaffrey Grade SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 343 students
18 School St.
Jaffrey, NH 03452
RindgeRindge Memorial SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 385 students
45 School St.
Rindge, NH 03461
PeterboroughPeterborough Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 273 students
17 High St.
Peterborough, NH 03458
DublinDublin Consolidated SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 61 students
Po Box 1006
Dublin, NH 03444