Jaffrey Grade School
- Jaffrey Grade School's student population of 320 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jaffrey Grade School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#107 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jaffrey-Rindge Coop School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jaffrey Conant High School Grades: 9-12 | 390 students
3 Conant Way
Jaffrey, NH 03452
(603)532-8131 0.4 9-12 390
- Jaffrey Jaffrey-rindge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 304 students
1 Conant Way
Jaffrey, NH 03452
(603)532-8122 0.4 6-8 304
- Rindge Rindge Memorial School Grades: PK-5 | 388 students
45 School St.
Rindge, NH 03461
(603)899-3363 4.6 PK-5 388
- Peterborough Peterborough Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 267 students
17 High St.
Peterborough, NH 03458
(603)924-3828 5.7 PK-4 267
- Dublin Dublin Consolidated School Grades: K-4 | 53 students
Main St. Rte. 101
Dublin, NH 03444
(603)563-8332 6.6 K-4 53
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.