Cooper City Elementary School
- Cooper City Elementary School's student population of 792 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||792 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cooper City Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#465 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BROWARD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Pioneer Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1395 students
5350 Sw 90th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328
(754)323-4100 0.5 6-8 1395
- Fort Lauderdale Griffin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 623 students
5050 Sw 116th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330
(754)323-5900 1.8 PK-5 623
- Hollywood Championship Academy Of Distinction At Davie Grades: K-8 | 614 students
3367 N University Dr
Hollywood, FL 33024
(954)362-3415 2.0 K-8 614
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.