Coral Gables Preparatory Academy
- Coral Gables Preparatory Academy's student population of 928 students has grown by 29% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||928 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coral Gables Preparatory Academy's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#309 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Coral Gables Preparatory Academy is Brucie Ball Educational Center (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Brucie Ball Educational Center Grades: PK-12 | 393 students
11001 Sw 76th St
Miami, FL 33173
(305)514-5100 0.2 PK-12 393
- Miami Auburndale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 854 students
3255 Sw 6th St
Miami, FL 33135
(305)445-3587 1.0 PK-5 854
- Miami Somerset Gables Academy Grades: K-5 | 468 students
624 Anastasia Ave
Miami, FL 33134
(305)442-8626 1.0 K-5 468
- Miami The English Center Grades: AE
3501 Sw 28th St
Miami, FL 33133
(305)445-7731 1.1 AE n/a
- Miami Miami Behavioral Health Center- Jarf Grades: 6-12 | 12 students
3800 West Flagler St
Miami, FL 33134
(305)636-6147 1.2 6-12 12
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.