Coral Reef Montessori Academy Charter
- Coral Reef Montessori Academy Charter's student population of 433 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||433 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coral Reef Montessori Academy Charter's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1298 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DADE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Palm Glades Preparatory Academy Grades: 6-8 | 325 students
22655 Sw 112 Ave
Miami, FL 33170
(786)272-2269 0.7 6-8 325
- Miami Pine Villa Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 432 students
21799 Sw 117th Ct
Miami, FL 33170
(305)258-5366 0.9 PK-5 432
- Homestead Somerset Academy Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 366 students
23255 Sw 115th Ave
Homestead, FL 33032
(305)257-3737 1.2 9-12 366
- Miami Cutler Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 546 students
20210 Coral Sea Rd
Miami, FL 33189
(305)235-4611 1.3 PK-5 546
This school is fantastic. The kids are in a unique environment in which they learn at their own pace with set goals. It is a nurturing environment and very diverse. Students are receiving a very well-rounded education here.
- Posted by Parent - adria
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.