Creekside High School
- Creekside High School's student population of 93 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Creekside High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8567 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Irvine Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Creekside High School is Alternative Education-san Joaquin High School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Alternative Education-san Joaquin High School Grades: K-12 | 59 students
3387 Barranca Pkwy.
Irvine, CA 92606
(949)936-7440 0.0 K-12 59
- Irvine Irvine Adult Transition Programs Grades: 12 | 80 students
311 W. Yale Loop
Irvine, CA 92604
(949)936-7400 0.0 12 80
- Irvine Culverdale Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 744 students
2 Paseo W.park
Irvine, CA 92614
(949)936-5600 0.4 K-6 744
- Irvine Plaza Vista Grades: K-8 | 916 students
670 Paseo W.park
Irvine, CA 92606
(949)936-6955 0.6 K-8 916
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.