Crescent Elementary School
- Crescent Elementary School's student population of 84 students has declined by 43% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2012)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crescent Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#644 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Council Bluffs Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Council Bluffs Lewis & Clark Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 222 students
1603 Grand Ave
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
(712)328-6471 5.6 PK-5 222
- Omaha Sherman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 205 students
5618 N 14th Ave
Omaha, NE 68110
(402)457-6711 5.6 PK-5 205
- Carter Lake Carter Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 412 students
1000 Willow Drive
Carter Lake, IA 51510
(712)347-5876 5.9 PK-5 412
- Omaha Ne Correctional Youth Facility Grades: 7-12
2610 N 20th St East
Omaha, NE 68110
(402)636-8690 6.2 7-12 n/a
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.