Crestview Elementary School
- Crestview Elementary School's student population of 697 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||697 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crestview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#696 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenville 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greer Chandler Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1019 students
301 Chandler Road
Greer, SC 29651
(864)355-2400 1.0 PK-5 1019
- Greer J. Harley Bonds Career Center Grades: 9-12
505 North Main Street
Greer, SC 29650
(864)355-8080 1.2 9-12 n/a
- Greer Greer Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 904 students
3032 East Gap Creek Road
Greer, SC 29651
(864)355-5800 2.1 6-8 904
- Lyman D. R. Hill Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 584 students
1303 Holly Springs Road
Lyman, SC 29365
(864)949-2370 3.5 7-8 584
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.