Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 101 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 22%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in ID)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ID Dept. of Education
Culdesac School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Culdesac School's ranking?
Culdesac School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for: Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%), Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% ID state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% ID state average).
What is the graduation rate of Culdesac School?
The graduation rate of Culdesac School is 50%, which is lower than the Idaho state average of 80%.
How many students attend Culdesac School?
101 students attend Culdesac School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
78% of Culdesac School students are White, 13% of students are American Indian, 4% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Culdesac School?
Culdesac School has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the Idaho state average of 17:1.
What grades does Culdesac School offer ?
Culdesac School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12
What school district is Culdesac School part of?
Culdesac School is part of Culdesac Joint School District.
Review Culdesac School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities