Culver Park High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 10-12
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≤20%
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤20% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 21-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Culver Park High School?
The graduation rate of Culver Park High School is 50%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Culver Park High School?
38 students attend Culver Park High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
39% of Culver Park High School students are Hispanic, 32% of students are White, 13% of students are Black, 11% of students are Asian, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does Culver Park High School offer ?
Culver Park High School offers enrollment in grades 10-12
What school district is Culver Park High School part of?
Culver Park High School is part of Culver City Unified School District.
Review Culver Park High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities