D. H. White Elementary School
- D. H. White Elementary School's student population of 355 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- D. H. White Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#5179 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||River Delta Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to D. H. White Elementary School is River Delta High/elementary (alternative) (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Courtland River Delta High/elementary (alternative) Grades: K-12 | 17 students
500 Elm Way
Courtland, CA 95615
(707) 374-1719 0.5 K-12 17
- Rio Vista Rio Vista High School Grades: 9-12 | 385 students
410 S. Fourth St.
Rio Vista, CA 94571
(707) 374-6336 0.8 9-12 385
- Rio Vista Riverview Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 233 students
525 S. Second St.
Rio Vista, CA 94571
(707) 374-2345 0.9 6-8 233
- Isleton Isleton Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 160 students
412 Union St., Po Box 728
Isleton, CA 95641
(916) 777-6515 4.5 K-6 160
- Walnut Grove Walnut Grove Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 165 students
14181 Grove St.
Walnut Grove, CA 95690
(916) 776-1844 11.1 K-6 165
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.