Riverview Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 189 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 59%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 22% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 28% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
22% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 28% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Riverview Middle School?
189 students attend Riverview Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
45% of Riverview Middle School students are Hispanic, 41% of students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Black, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Riverview Middle School?
Riverview Middle School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Riverview Middle School offer ?
Riverview Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Riverview Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities