Daily (allan F.) High (Continuation School)
Top Placements (California)
Daily (allan F.) High (Continuation School) is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Daily (allan F.) High (Continuation School)'s student population of 227 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Daily (allan F.) High (Continuation School) is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Daily (allan F.) High (Continuation School) is Glendale Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Glendale Unified School District's student population of 26,052 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 93% has increased from 88% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $10,850 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has grown by 10% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,250 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Glendale Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||26,052||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$284 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$268 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,850||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$10,250||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendale R. D. White Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 897 students
744 E. Doran St.
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)241-2164 0.5 K-5 897
- Glendale Columbus Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 599 students
425 W. Milford St.
Glendale, CA 91203
(818)242-7722 0.7 K-5 599
- Glendale John Marshall Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 516 students
1201 E. Brd.way
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)242-6834 0.7 K-5 516
- Glendale Jewel City Community Day Grades: 7-10 | 3 students
440 W. Lomita
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)241-3111 0.8 7-10 3
- Glendale Horace Mann Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 661 students
501 E. Acacia Ave.
Glendale, CA 91205
(818)246-2421 0.9 K-5 661
Nearby Homes for Sale
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.