- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 307 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Graduation Rate: 85-89% (Btm 50% in AL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Daleville High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Daleville High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Daleville High School?
How many students attend Daleville High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Daleville High School?
What grades does Daleville High School offer ?
What school district is Daleville High School part of?
Review Daleville High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities