- Daniel Webster's student population of 442 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Daniel Webster's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has increased from 26:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3533 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pasadena Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Norma Coombs Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 442 students
2600 Paloma St.
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)396-5660 0.8 K-5 442
- Pasadena Cis Academy Grades: 6-12 | 168 students
2925 E. Siera Madre Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)396-5883 1.0 6-12 168
- Pasadena Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 397 students
1500 E. Villa St.
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-5710 1.3 K-5 397
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.