Darby Avenue Charter
- Darby Avenue Charter's student population of 486 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Darby Avenue Charter's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2179 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Granada Hills Granada Hills Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 4662 students
10535 Zelzah Ave.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818)360-2361 0.7 9-12 4662
- Porter Ranch Beckford Charter For Enriched Studies Grades: K-5 | 623 students
19130 Tulsa St.
Porter Ranch, CA 91326
(818)360-1924 0.9 K-5 623
- Northridge Andasol Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 432 students
10126 Encino Ave.
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)349-8631 1.3 K-5 432
- Granada Hills Patrick Henry Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1085 students
17340 San Jose St.
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818)832-3870 1.3 6-8 1085
- Northridge Topeka Charter School For Advanced Studies Grades: K-5 | 586 students
9815 Topeka Dr.
Northridge, CA 91324
(818)886-2266 1.4 K-5 586
Excellent! Great Principal and teachers
- Posted by Parent - Phong
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.