Davis Elementary School
Davis Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Davis Elementary School's student population of 820 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||820 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Davis Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2444 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Hillsborough Academy Of Math And Science Grades: K-8 | 774 students
9659 W Waters Ave
Tampa, FL 33635
(813) 793-6085 1.2 K-8 774
- Tampa Lowry Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 980 students
11505 Country Hollow Dr
Tampa, FL 33635
(813) 855-8178 1.7 PK-5 980
- Tampa Woodbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 619 students
8301 Woodbridge Blvd
Tampa, FL 33615
(813) 871-7460 1.7 PK-5 619
- Tampa Westchase Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 978 students
9517 W Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL 33626
(813) 631-4600 2.2 PK-5 978
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
The greatest danger on your child’s campus is not bullies, but rather cancer-causing PCBs. Learn about the presence of PCBs in schools and whether your child’s school is at risk.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?