Dawnville Elementary School
- Dawnville Elementary School's student population of 488 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dawnville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1260 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Whitfield County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dalton Elbert Shaw Regional Youth Detention Center Grades: 8-9 | 4 students
2735 Underwood Rd Ne
Dalton, GA 30721
(706)272-2309 1.4 8-9 4
- Dalton Cedar Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 491 students
311 Cedar Ridge Rd Se
Dalton, GA 30721
(706)712-8400 3.0 PK-5 491
- Eton Eton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 613 students
829 Highway 286
Eton, GA 30724
(706)695-3207 3.1 PK-6 613
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.