- Grades: Prekindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 208 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Dayton Center's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Dayton Center?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dayton Center?
What grades does Dayton Center offer ?
What school district is Dayton Center part of?
Review Dayton Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities