- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 666 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 68%
- Math Proficiency: 60% (Top 1% in CA)
- Reading Proficiency: 67% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are De Portola Middle School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend De Portola Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of De Portola Middle School?
What grades does De Portola Middle School offer ?
What school district is De Portola Middle School part of?
Review De Portola Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities