Dee-mack Primary/jr High School
- Dee-mack Primary/jr High School's student population of 477 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dee-mack Primary/jr High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1372 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Deer Creek-Mackinaw CUSD 701 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mackinaw Dee-mack High School Grades: 9-12 | 345 students
401 E Fifth St
Mackinaw, IL 61755
(309) 359-4421 0.3 9-12 345
- Morton Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 530 students
100 S Nebraska Ave
Morton, IL 61550
(309) 266-6989 6.6 PK-6 530
- Morton Morton Academy Grades: K-12 | 14 students
260 E Queenwood Rd
Morton, IL 61550
(309) 263-2581 6.7 K-12 14
- Tremont Tremont Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 363 students
Po Box 1208
Tremont, IL 61568
(309) 925-4841 6.8 PK-4 363
- Deer Creek Dee-mack Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 225 students
506 N Logan St
Deer Creek, IL 61733
(309) 447-6226 6.9 4-6 225
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.