Deep River Elementary School
- Deep River Elementary School's student population of 646 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Deep River Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1316 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lee County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Moncure Moncure School Grades: PK-8 | 305 students
600 Moncure School Road
Moncure, NC 27559
(919)542-3725 5.1 PK-8 305
- Sanford Warren Williams Elementary Alternative Grades: PK-5 | 133 students
901 Lawrence St
Sanford, NC 27330
(919)774-3529 6.6 PK-5 133
- Sanford Bragg Street Academy Grades: 6-12 | 45 students
504 Bragg Street
Sanford, NC 27330
(919)775-2686 7.3 6-12 45
- Pittsboro Pittsboro Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 528 students
375 Pittsboro School Road
Pittsboro, NC 27312
(919)542-3987 7.9 PK-4 528
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.