Pittsboro Elementary School
- Pittsboro Elementary School's student population of 528 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pittsboro Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#463 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chatham County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsboro Horton Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 409 students
79 Horton Road
Pittsboro, NC 27312
(919)542-2303 3.6 5-8 409
- Pittsboro Northwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1389 students
310 Northwood High School Road
Pittsboro, NC 27312
(919)542-4181 6.0 9-12 1389
- Goldston J S Waters School Grades: K-8 | 281 students
55 J S Waters School Road
Goldston, NC 27252
(919)898-2259 7.7 K-8 281
- Sanford Deep River Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 646 students
4000 Deep River Rd
Sanford, NC 27330
(919)776-2722 7.9 K-5 646
- Bear Creek Chatham Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 401 students
14950 Nc Hwy 902 W
Bear Creek, NC 27207
(919)837-2251 9.3 9-12 401
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.