Desert Harbor Elementary School
- Desert Harbor Elementary School's student population of 806 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||806 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Desert Harbor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#594 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Peoria Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Peoria Paseo Verde Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 827 students
7880 W Greenway Rd
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)412-5075 1.5 PK-8 827
- Peoria Centennial High School Grades: 7-12 | 2024 students
14388 N 79th Av
Peoria, AZ 85381
(623)412-4400 1.6 7-12 2024
- Peoria Apache Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 703 students
8633 W. John Cabot Road
Peoria, AZ 85382
(623)412-4875 1.7 PK-8 703
- Peoria Cheyenne Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 666 students
11806 N. 87th Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345
(623)487-5100 2.2 PK-8 666
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.