Dixie Elementary School
- Dixie Elementary School's student population of 178 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dixie Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#698 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Russell County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phenix City Ladonia Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 523 students
9 Woodland Dr
Phenix City, AL 36868
(334)297-7313 9.6 PK-6 523
- Seale Russell Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 975 students
4699 Old Seale Highway
Seale, AL 36875
(334)855-4378 9.6 9-12 975
- Opelika Beauregard High School Grades: 9-12 | 699 students
7343 Al Highway 51
Opelika, AL 36804
(334)745-5916 9.8 9-12 699
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.