Don E Hayden Elementary School
- Don E Hayden Elementary School's student population of 629 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||629 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Don E Hayden Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 620 schools in Nevada (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#287 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Las Vegas Legacy High School Grades: 9-12 | 2846 students
150 W. Deer Springs Way
North Las Vegas, NV 89084
(702)799-1777 0.1 9-12 2846
- North Las Vegas Clifford O Findlay Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1305 students
333 W. Tropical Pkwy.
North Las Vegas, NV 89031
(702)799-3160 0.9 6-8 1305
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.