Top Nevada Public Schools
- Nevada is the #42 largest school system in the United States, serving 467,832 students across the top 673 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Nevada public schools have a diversity score of 0.47, which is higher than the national average of 0.32.
- Minority enrollment is 66% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 20:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NV) School Average
Two or more races
Top Nevada Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 13 Schools8,191 Students49% Minority
- 7 Schools3,763 Students36% Minority
- 385 Schools346,044 Students72% Minority
- 15 Schools6,409 Students36% Minority
- 35 Schools10,327 Students40% Minority
- 3 Schools78 Students50% Minority
- 4 Schools259 Students17% Minority
- 15 Schools3,487 Students45% Minority
- 4 Schools1,001 Students41% Minority
- 11 Schools1,006 Students24% Minority
- 18 Schools8,129 Students37% Minority
- 5 Schools505 Students45% Minority
- 24 Schools5,056 Students36% Minority
- 5 Schools1,924 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools362 Students18% Minority
- 113 Schools69,865 Students54% Minority
- 13 Schools1,426 Students28% Minority
The results are in from Education Week’s annual public school rankings – and Maryland schools take the top spot for the fourth year in a row.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.