Nevada Public Schools
- Nevada is the #42 largest school system in the United States, serving 467,832 students across 673 public schools.
- Nevada public schools have a diversity score of 0.70, which is higher than the national average of 0.52.
- Minority enrollment is 66% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 20:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(NV) School Average
Two or more races
Nevada Public Schools by County
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 13 Schools8,191 Students49% Minority
- 7 Schools3,763 Students36% Minority
- 385 Schools346,044 Students72% Minority
- 15 Schools6,409 Students36% Minority
- 35 Schools10,327 Students40% Minority
- 3 Schools78 Students50% Minority
- 4 Schools259 Students17% Minority
- 15 Schools3,487 Students45% Minority
- 4 Schools1,001 Students41% Minority
- 11 Schools1,006 Students24% Minority
- 18 Schools8,129 Students37% Minority
- 5 Schools505 Students45% Minority
- 24 Schools5,056 Students36% Minority
- 5 Schools1,924 Students59% Minority
- 3 Schools362 Students18% Minority
- 113 Schools69,865 Students54% Minority
- 13 Schools1,426 Students28% Minority
May 24, 2018
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
May 18, 2018
Find out where the members of the 115th House of Representatives went to school and how many chose private school over public school for their own children.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.