Double Adobe Elementary School
- Double Adobe Elementary School's student population of 45 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Double Adobe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1504 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Double Adobe Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Aspc - Douglas/a.c.i.
6911 North B.d.i. Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85009
(520)364-7521 6.2 n/a n/a
- Douglas Faras Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 148 students
410 W. Fir Avenue
Douglas, AZ 85608
(520)364-2447 10.3 K-5 148
- Bisbee Lowell School Grades: 5-8 | 165 students
100 Old Douglas Road
Bisbee, AZ 85603
(520)432-5381 11.2 5-8 165
- Bisbee Greenway Primary School Grades: PK-4 | 242 students
98 Cole Ave
Bisbee, AZ 85603
(520)432-5381 11.3 PK-4 242
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.