Dover Middle School
- Dover Middle School's student population of 318 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||318 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dover Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 4,239 schools in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3291 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dover Union Free School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wingdale Wingdale Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 310 students
6413 Rt 55
Wingdale, NY 12594
(845)877-5720 2.7 K-2 310
- Dover Plains Dover Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 293 students
9 School St
Dover Plains, NY 12522
(845)877-5730 3.7 3-5 293
- Kent Kent Center School Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
9 Judd St.
Kent, CT 06757
(860)927-3537 5.6 PK-8 237
- Pawling Pawling High School Grades: 9-12 | 390 students
30 Wagner Rd
Pawling, NY 12564
(845)855-4620 7.5 9-12 390
The American public school system is by no means perfect, but is it completely broken? Keep reading to learn about some of the top issues affecting the public school system.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.