Dover Elementary School
- Dover Elementary School's student population of 293 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dover Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 4,239 schools in New York (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2696 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dover Union Free School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dover Plains Dover Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 318 students
2368 Rt 22
Dover Plains, NY 12522
(845)877-5740 3.7 6-8 318
- Kent Kent Center School Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
9 Judd St.
Kent, CT 06757
(860)927-3537 5.2 PK-8 237
- Millbrook Alden Place Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 208 students
41 Alden Pl
Millbrook, NY 12545
(845)677-4220 6.2 3-5 208
- Millbrook Millbrook Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 233 students
43 Alden Pl
Millbrook, NY 12545
(845)677-4210 6.2 6-8 233
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.